CloneSpy – Your hard drive can get cluttered with useless files. While some need your direct assessment to be deleted, duplicate files are easy to spot with the right software. CloneSpy is a program specifically designed to detect and remove duplicate files. Since these have exactly the same content, no matter their name, time, date and location, they can be safely deleted in most cases. The software tracks down not only duplicate files, but those with the same name as well. This feature comes in handy especially when you saved different versions of the file and want to remove only the older versions.
Why was CloneSpy written?
• Do you often download files from the Internet? Is your hard drive crowded with these files? Have you ever asked yourself which files you have downloaded more than once? Perhaps you have burned files to a DVD and retrieved them again? Do you want to find these files and eliminate the duplicates? Maybe you want to find duplicate files without checking your entire collection of backup DVDs every time? Then CloneSpy is the right tool for you!
What can CloneSpy do?
• CloneSpy can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files. Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location. Also, CloneSpy is able to find files that are not exactly identical, but have the same file name. Perhaps you have different versions of a file and you want to find all of them and remove the older versions. CloneSpy can also find zero length files. These are files that have no content.
With CloneSpy you can process files which
• are duplicates
• are duplicates having the same file name, title, or extension
• have the same file name or title
• have the same file name or title, and similar size
• are zero bytes long
• CloneSpy offers you a complete mechanism for determining which files should be
• removed. It is also possible to leave this decision up to the individual user.
CloneSpy can handle equal files by
• deleting redundant files
• moving redundant files to a specific folder
• exporting a list of all equal files without removing any files
• deferring file operations on redundant files to a batch file where you can apply arbitrary file operations
• replacing redundant files with shortcuts or hard links (NTFS) to retained files
• With CloneSpy you can build checksum files from files on DVDs (or even on hard drives, etc.) and use them to check whether these files already exist on your system. The checksum files will prevent you from having to play DJ every time you search for duplicates.
* Click here
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.