Collection Studio – Large collection owners know how difficult it is to keep track of all the objects, especially if they are passionate enough to want photos and details about each collectible. Fortunately, there are applications out there that can help you organize your collection and store information about each item. One of these software solutions is suggestively named Collection Studio.
Organize your collectibles the easy way
• This application can be used as a management tool for collections of stamps, coins, posters, medals, movies, discs, banknotes or any other item, providing editable fields for all sorts of details, such as the year, the country of origin, currency, material, quality, price, storage place, donator and more. You can also add your own custom fields to the list.
• Each entry can be assigned an unlimited number of images in common formats (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, TIFF, TGA, PCX, WBMP), along with file attachments (for instance, authenticity certificates).
Get statistical data about your collection
• All the entries stored by Collection Studio are fully customizable, so you can organize your collection exactly the way you want to. Furthermore, the application helps you keep track of collectibles you loaned to others, also providing an integrated contact list to store e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
• In addition to this, the application automatically sorts your collectibles by country, currency and quality level, also providing relevant statistical data to show you the most valuable items, the oldest and so on.
• Thanks to the integrated search tool you can easily find what you are looking for, while the duplicate detector can help you remove cloned entries.
A feature-rich collection manager
• Collection Studio bundles everything you need in order to organize and manage hundreds, if not thousands of items in a collection, providing image support and automatically generated statistics. It makes it easier for you to keep track of all the collectibles, regardless of their type.
• Amazing View feature allows you to view your collection in many different ways.
• Graphical view of your collection via pie-sharts, histograms …
• The Collection Studio database comes pre-populated with hundreds of URL links relevant to your collection, where you can easy find out requaired information on banknotes, coins, issue series, etc.
• Powerful search tool allows you to find out all items that match variouse search query parameters.
• Expicit export tool, that allow save your collection in various file formats (HTML, RTF, CSV, XML, ASCII Text File).
* Added new field types: weight and material
* Added new statistics view: by materials with total weights
Filter of the collectible list:
* Change colors of buttons
* Show icons for buttons when there is enough free space in the window
Edit/add collectible window:
* Allow manual adding of the country/currency for collectible using Edit control with drop down list with already used or predefined values (you can disable this functionality and return back to just selection using combo-box with flag images)
* Auto adding new country/currency entry during creation/modification of the collectible (you can disable this functionality in the setting window)
* Fix: show vertical scroll bar when data is too big to fit the list of the ComboBox field type
* Fix: sort by income date
* Fix: enhance sorting by price (catalog price / paid amount)
OS: All Windows Support
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.