Dr.Web Anti-virus – Windows provides reliable and highly efficient protection of your system and data regardless what type of the Microsoft operating system is installed on your computer. The Dr.Web AntiVirus 11 for Windows components allow in a real time mode to detect malicious programs from any external sources. Dr.Web protects file and mail servers, separate workstations, corporate networks and Internet gateways worldwide. Large national Telcompanies choose Dr.Web for mail servers for its high-performance, stable operation and irreproachable detection of viruses combined with extremely low false detection rate. Dr.Web AntiVirus 11 defends file servers of large businesses and data storages of universities and research institutes. Each and every piece of network receives protection by Dr.Web AntiVirus.
Dr.Web AntiVirus is immune to any attempts by malicious programs to disrupt its operation.
• Dr.Web Scanner – Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats
• SpIDer Guard File monitor – Real-time protection
• SpIDer Mail monitor – Virus-free e-mail
• Dr.Web Firewall – Protection against network attacks
• Control Centre – A single window for configuring the anti-virus’s general settings
• Quarantine – Isolation of moved files
• License Manager – License management
• My Dr.Web – Personal user are on the Doctor Web site
Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats (Dr.Web Scanner):
• High-speed scanning with several scanning threads powered by multi-core systems
• Thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable data-storage devices, for viruses, Trojans and other malware.
• Detection of active virus threats only.
• Comprehensive databases for detecting spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
• The Dr.Web Shield anti-rootkit used by the Scanner detects complex viruses that use rootkit technologies and are able to conceal themselves in an infected system.
• The console scanner intended for experienced users enables the anti-virus to be run from the command line. It offers users a wide range of options and also utilizes multi-core features.
Real-time protection (SpIDer Guard file monitor):
• SpIDer Guard monitors system health in real time and intercepts “on the fly” all calls to files located on local drives, floppy discs, CD/DVD/ Blue-ray disks, flash drives, or smart cards.
• The file monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt or halt its operation.
• State-of-the-art technologies implemented in the Dr.Web AntiVirus engine enable it to monitor the availability of system resources and control its “appetite”, while maintaining effective protection.
• High performance on machines involved in intensive data stream processing (involving heavy use of file systems, downloading files via torrents, compiling and video rendering).
Dr.Web AntiVirus 11 advanced technologies of preventive protection:
• FLY-CODE is a unique universal decompression technology that allows viruses packed with packers, unknown even to Dr.Web, to be detected.
• The cutting-edge, non-signature scan technology Origins Tracing ensures the high probability that viruses still unknown to Dr.Web AntiVirus will be detected.
• The heuristic analyzer, whose analyses are based on criteria typical of various groups of malicious programs, detects most known threats.
• Dr.Web Process Heuristic protects systems against new, highly prolific malicious programs that are capable of avoiding detection by traditional signature-based analysis and heuristic routines because they haven’t yet been analysed in the anti-virus laboratory and, therefore, are unknown to Dr.Web at the moment of intrusion. It analyses behaviour of a suspicious program to determine if it is malignant and takes necessary steps to neutralise the threat, if there is any. The new technology protects data from corruption to minimize losses from actions of an unknown virus.
• Comprehensive analysis of packed threats significantly improves detection of supposedly “new” malicious programs that were known to the Dr.Web virus database before they were concealed by new packers. In addition, with such an analysis there is no need to add redundant definitions of new threats into the virus database. With Dr.Web virus databases kept small, a constant increase in system requirements is not needed. Updates remain traditionally small, while the quality of detection and curing remains at the same traditionally high level.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.