EmEditor Professional is a simple-to-use word processing tool that comes bundled with some interesting features.
The interface of the application is familiar but comes with a twist. Right next to the editing area you can view an Explorer pane, to quickly locate and access files.
So, you can use the undo and redo functions, copy and paste text, toggle sticky vertical mode, copy text in quotes and insert the current time and date.
But you can also jump to a particular line, convert the selection (e.g. split or join lines, to lowercase or uppercase), insert special characters, duplicate and cut lines, as well as tag jump.
Moreover, you can bookmark items, collapse or expand a line, check the spelling, as well as use a search and replace tool (you can even look for text in multiple files at once).
Furthermore, you can wrap text by characters, window or page, display line numbers and a ruler, insert spaces for tabs, switch to full screen mode and change the font.
Additionally, you can compare or synchronize two documents, reset to normal mode, record, customize and use macros, change properties for the currently selected configuration, import and export settings, use plugins and external tools, and others.
The text editor requires a very small amount of system resources and comes with a complete user documentation for all levels. We haven’t come across any problems during our tests, since EmEditor Professional did not freeze or crash. We strongly recommend it to all users.
• Free and fast downloads from YouTube and VKontakte Integrated free media converter – convert downloaded videos to any format including portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Mobile
• Extract audio from downloaded videos
• Easy to use – just type or drag URL of web page containing required video and download will start in a few seconds
• Downloads resuming and video resolutions detection supported
• Download subtitles in SubRip format
• Download support through SOCKS proxies
Supported languages: en/de/ru/pt/cn/jp
* More improved the execution speed of backspace, insert, and undo after making a vertical selection or selecting CSV columns.
* In the Markers list of the Customize Markers dialog box, new keyboard shortcuts were added: CTRL + C to copy the selected markers to the Clipboard as tab-separated format, and CTRL + V to paste from the Clipboard.
* Bug Fixes
* Fixed the bug where triple-click did not work.
* Fixed the bug in the Replace dialog box, deleting the Find string might have collapse the selection in the editor.
OS: Windows XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 (x32-bit / x64-bit)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.