peed and compatibility
Quick setup and user-friendly GUI
• The installation procedure is a fast and easy job that shouldn’t create any difficulties. As far as the interface goes, it is wrapped in a large window with a plain and simple structure, where you can get started by selecting an iPhone backup file.
• The app immediately scans its contents and shows device information, namely the name, phone number, model, iOS version, mobile IMEI, serial number, device unique ID, date of creation, along with the iTunes version.
View and extract files
• All files included in the backup are neatly organized in different categories. Therefore, you can separately view contacts, the call history, messages, notes, voice memos, Internet-related files, photos, apps, and raw data.
• It is also possible to perform some operations, like saving messages, call logs or notes to the local disk. Advanced users have the possibility to review technical details related to their apps.
Configure program preferences
• iBackup Viewer enables you to modify the default backup location, stop showing messages in the iOS 7 style, as well as set the tool to overwrite, rename or skip files with existing names when saving them from the iPhone backup to the disk.
Evaluation and conclusion
• No error dialogs were shown in our tests, and the software utility did not hang, crash or pop up errors. It has a good response time and leaves a small footprint on system resources, thanks to the fact that it consumes low CPU and RAM.
• To sum it up, iBackup Viewer provides users with a fast and reliable solution to viewing and extracting files from iPhone backups to save them locally. However, the price of the full package seems too high.
» » Software + Crack
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.