Inspiration 9 – For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration® 9, the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information, and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration’s Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge.
Define your project
• The tool reveals a minimalistic panel that allows you to select the type of project you want to create, namely diagram, outline or map. Plus, you can choose between several templates, like Book Comparison, Fiction Reading Notes, Personal Narrative, Vocabulary Word, Biography, Historical Period, DNA, Research Strategy, and many others.
• You can even define your own template with the aid of a step-by-step approach so you can easily apply it in your future projects. Data can be imported from various file formats, such as ISF, RTF, TXT, KID, or KIA.
Editing and exporting features
• You can add various types of elements (e.g. circles, rectangles, arrows, speech bubbles, clocks) in the main panel for customizing your designs, drag-and-drop them to the desired position, create links between them, as well as enlarge or shrink them.
• What’s more, Inspiration gives you the possibility to embed sticky notes, automatically arrange diagram elements as they are linked, insert hyperlinks, look up words in a built-in dictionary in order to check out their meanings and view synonyms, and zoom in or out of the design.
• Inspiration lets you enter user-defined text messages, which can customized in terms of font, size and color, add borders to elements, draw free-hand designs, perform basic clipboard actions (cut, copy, paste, delete), and insert custom images directly in the diagram.
• You are given the freedom to print or save the information to DOC, HTML, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WMF, PDF, or PPTX file format. Based on the user-defined diagram, Inspiration is able to automatically create an outline of the project with topics and subtopics.
Extra tools to play with
• Inspiration helps you generate a slideshow presentation which can be opened in full screen, activate the spell checker, insert movies in the presentation, and work with several editing tools for changing the line thickness, making the text background white, and changing the colors of the background environment, borders of objects and other elements.
• In case you are looking for a rich set of tools for generating and customizing your mind maps, Inspiration packs the necessary features for helping you accomplish the task. It is suitable especially for professional users because it provides a comprehensive set of visual mapping and outlining options.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.