ISO to USB – is a software can help you write an ISO image file to USB disks. It is really very simple to use, you only need to select the ISO file you want to burn, and select the USB device. Then, the software can quickly burn the entire ISO files.ISO to USB also supports the creation of a bootable USB disk with Windows operating systems.
Burn ISO to USB disks with ease
• The ISO image file is a popular image of the CD/DVD discs, an ISO file can include all the content on the disc, this software can easily burn these ISO files to a USB flash disk, makes it easy to carry and use. The program’s interface is very simple, you only need select the ISO file you want to burn and the target USB drive, then click “Burn” button, an USB disk that includes all ISO image data will be created. There do not have any complicated settings, it is easy to use very much.
Bootable USB flash disks
• This software currently only support Windows bootable disk, can work with both BOOTMGR and NTLDR boot mode, can create USB disk with FAT, FAT32, exFAT or NTFS file system. (When you are making a bootable USB disk, suggest you choose the FAT32 file system.)
• This program have be tested with WinXP, Win7 PE and WinXP PE bootable ISO image files, it can work fine, the generated USB disk can normally boot the computers. Only a small part of the machines can boot Win7, but can not boot WinXP, these machines will display “NTLDR is missing”, for this problem there is no good solution currently.
If create bootable USB disk failed, sometimes the USB disk will be unusable, you can try the following steps to recover it:
• Insert your USB disk, click “Start”, and then click “Control Panel”.
(a) For Win7/Vista, in the “System and Security”, click “Administrative Tools”, and then double-click “Computer Management”.
• (b) For WinXP, in the “Performance and Maintenance”, click “Administrative Tools”, and then double-click “Computer Management”.
• In “Computer Management” console tree, expand “Storage”, click “Disk Management”.
• In “Disk Management”, right-click your USB disk (unallocated space), and then click “New Simple Volume”, the “New Simple Volume Wizard” should appear, step-by-step, that is all.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.