Kaspersky RannohDecryptor – is an intuitive yet efficient security utility that can be used to disinfect files affected by Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rannoh. You simply need to select the drives you want to scan, and Kaspersky RannohDecryptor will start analyzing and cleaning them.
Simple-to-use interface with hints and straightforward options
• The interface is made from a small frame with a clean look, where Kaspersky RannohDecryptor shows some information regarding the steps it takes to find the encrypted files and decrypt them. It recommends you to keep a copy of the original items, as well as to save any ongoing work before scan.
• By default, the program looks into all hard drives and removable disks. You can exclude any of these two or include network drives, as well as ask Kaspersky RannohDecryptor to immediately delete the encrypted files (original infected ones) after decryption.
Evaluation and conclusion
• We have not come across any issues in our tests, since the app did not hang, crash or pop up error messages. It has a good response time and carries out scan jobs in reasonable time while remaining light on system resources.
• You should keep in mind that Kaspersky RannohDecryptor does not offer real-time protection against the Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rannoh and Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl agents, so you have to get a full-featured antivirus application that can do this.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.