Light Image Resizer is a useful application which can be used to adjust your pictures by changing their resolution or their size.
Light Image Resizer is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos.
The application allows you to create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files and thus save space on your hard drive.
Light Image resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures.
Resize pictures or convert them into different formats easily. Select your output resolution, create a copy, resize the original, move and/or rename files, or compress them and choose a specific destination for your processed images. Work on individual photos or edit large numbers of images by doing a batch resize in just one click.
Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview windows to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image. Image Resizer works on files, folders and subfolders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support integrated, convert images even faster. Launch the application easily from Windows shell explorer with a right click on the image or folder.
Output and export:
Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by mail servers Edite, create, export, backup new profiles with your favorite settings. The most popular profiles are already pre defined, such as FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, iPod, NTSC, 640×480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
Transfer photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. Resize pictures to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more photos for viewing!
* FIXED: default filename mask was not updated when changing language
* FIXED: some characters in watermark text could be ignored (space, dash, etc)
* FIXED: when using watermark image and position bottom left, watermark was not visible
* FIXED: when adding watermark text in large batches, some images could fail occasionally
* FIXED: watermark was only visible in opaque areas when applied to transparent images
* FIXED: rare crash related to mouse movement inside preview
* ADDED: compatibility manifest for Windows 10
* ADDED: check for free memory on startup (must be at least 80 MB)
* IMPROVED: replaced some components that were causing stability issues
* IMPROVED: required size for watermark text was not always calculated correctly
* IMPROVED: displayed background of watermark image preview can be changed for better visibility
* IMPROVED: reduced memory consumption for processing, large images should cause less issues.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit).
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.