Logitech Gaming Software – lets you customize G-series gaming mice, customize buttons and LCD screens on G-series keyboards, and configure buttons and audio options on G-series headsets. Logitech Gaming Software allows downloading and using independent game profiles which enhance your gaming experience with preset options and commands which allow you to change and customize them according to your needs and requirements, by assigning the commands to their respective buttons and macros.
Logitech Gaming Software allows switching independent profiles on the fly, in addition to auto-detection and auto-selection of the running games profiles. Logitech Gaming Software also allows custom profiles, which takes it’s reach beyond just games. In addition, it allows you to customize your mouse’s DPI levels and all the other settings of your G-series mice and keyboards. In all, Logitech Gaming Software is a great software to take your gaming experience to another level.
• The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
• You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
• You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
• You can set axis properties in Profiler for “Combined Axis” on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
• Profiler command support for “Pause” and “Num Lock” keys added
* not available
Title Release: Logitech.Gaming.Software.9.02.65
Developer: Home Page
Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 x32 (109 MB)
Logitech Gaming Software 9.02.65 x64 (120 MB)