Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit provides the essential exploit protection with proactive technology for browsers and applications. It blocks dangerous exploit-based malware and prevents the damage it can do. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks. And it’s free. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.
No other anti-exploit technology (including Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) provides three layers of protection. These layers work together to block exploits instantly, in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and in the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes and memory mitigation bypasses.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit doesn’t slow down your computer, because this technology doesn’t use a signature database like traditional endpoint security, so it doesn’t require frequent updating. And it only takes up three MBs on your hard drive – the size of one large high-resolution photo.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worry.
• Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
• Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
• Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
• Ability to add/manage custom shields
• Added new Layer3 mitigations for IE, Java and Office.
• Added default protection for more popular browsers.
• Added Chromium-based browser application family.
• Added new alert window with exploit details.
• Added protection traybar tooltip notification.
• Added advanced configuration of mitigations per family.
• Added configuration for general settings.
• Added browse button when adding custom shields.
• Added new mechanism to reduce known false positives.
• Added anonymous submission of blocked exploits.
• Added confirmation window for file-format exploit submissions.
• Added Premium notifications in Free/Trial builds.
• Added support for Windows 10.
• Improved upgrade process to maintain existing custom shields.
• Improved visibility in GUI of Management Console exclusions.
• Improved error and crash reporting.
• Improved missing GUI notification for guest user accounts.
• Improved managed installation to avoid Start Menu folder creation.
• Improved settings tab by removing the need for Apply button.
• Fixed false positive with Word or Excel under certain conditions.
• Fixed false positive with LoadLibrary exploit mitigation.
• Fixed false positive with web-based Java applications.
• Fixed bug with timestamp conversions.
• Fixed bug which could cause protection to stop during startup.
• Fixed bug whereby LUA could start/stop protection.
• Fixed bug when trying to activate invalid license.
• Fixed user interface bug in settings tab.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.