Straightforward, neatly organized GUI
• The application installs without too much hassle and you get to access a user-friendly graphical interface within seconds.
• You need to select the files you want to process by either browsing to their location or by dragging and dropping them onto the main window (the supported formats are MP4, M4A, M4B and ALAC).
Edit tags for all supported files
• Once you have selected the multimedia files you are interested in, you can proceed to altering their tags to your liking. More precisely, you can modify basic information, such as artist and album names, composer, track title, copyright, genre, rating and release date.
• Additionally, you can specify video details like the TV network, show name, episode ID, season and episode number, as well as involved people, lyrics and podcast URL. You can also associate a cover art image by selecting a JPEG, BMP, PNG or GIF picture from your PC.
• Additionally, you can assign comments and descriptions to each processed clip, along with info regarding online locations for purchasing the track, whereas searching Amazon for details about the current title is also available.
Search for files that meet specific criteria
• MP4 Video & Audio Tag Editor offers you the possibility to locate one or more videos that meet your exact criteria. Thus, you can search for files that feature certain filenames and sizes, as well as those that share the same release dates, album name, copyright, genre or artist.
• You can export the enhanced tag data to a separate file for later use, to the destination folder you choose.
• All in all, MP4 Video & Audio Tag Editor comes in handy to all those who are not pleased with the default tags of their multimedia files and are looking for a quick way to edit them with ease.
* Fixed AV related to changing file browser list view mode.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.