NeoRouter – is a cross-platform zero-configuration VPN solution that securely connects Windows, Mac, Linux and FreeBSD computers at any locations into a virtual LAN and provides a networking platform for various applications like remote desktop, shared folders and printers, offsite backup, voice & video chat, etc..
Roaming user profile:
• You can sign in from any computer using the same account and your profile (including the computer list
and your preference) will roam with you.
• NeoRouter can setup direct peer-to-peer (P2P) connection between computers. When direct P2P
connection is impossible (e.g. your computer is behind a corporate firewall), NeoRouter relays the network
traffic through your own router, while other VPN products relay through a central server geologically located
far away and shared by thousands of other users.
Advanced user management and access control:
• You can create multiple users with different privileges, and grant accesses to a computer or a service
individually. For example, you can prevent your gamer friend Bob from accessing the photos you shared with mom.
• Add-ons extend NeoRouter and let you perform additional tasks over the virtual network.
• Proxy support allows you access your virtual network behind proxy servers that support HTTP Proxy,
SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 protocols.
• You can put your computer to standby mode to conserve electricity and NeoRouter can wake up the
computer when you actually use it.
• NeoRouter does not rely on a central server for connectivity, so you do not need to worry about the
unexpected server maintenance and downtime.
Run as a windows service:
• NeoRouter provides this feature for free, while other VPN products charge a fee for this feature.
Unlimited network capacity:
There is no limit on how many computers can join the network or how many users can be created.
* Fixed critical bug on Windows 10 that NeoRouter Client service failed to activate virtual network adapter after Windows 10 updates and reboots and one cannot connect remote computers using virtual IP address.
* Added search feature in the NeoRouter Client allowing one quickly search computer list by computer\alias name
* Fixed bug in the installer that may remove the email address when setup the server with an existing NeoRouter domain
* Thanks to our avid Beta Testers to help us discovered and fixed quite a few bugs.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.