Norman Rescue Disk – is a free bootable antimalware scanner from Norman. Boot from the Rescue Disk to scan your computer for malware (viruses, trojans, spyware, worms, bots, keyloggers, rootkits, …) , and remove any infections or threats.. To use the Norman Rescue Disk, you must first download the latest version of the Rescue Disk, and then create a bootable USB drive or CD. Please follow the instructions below.
Create bootable USB
• Requirements: An empty USB drive with minimum 2 GB capacity.
• Download and run the USB creator tool (in archive).
• Connect your USB drive and follow the instructions.
Create bootable CD
• Requirements: CD-writer and empty CD.
• Download the Rescue Disk ISO image (in archive).
• Insert a blank CD in your CD-writer.
• Use a CD recording software that you already have or a free alternative such as InfraRecorder or ImgBurn.
• Use the “Write image” function and select the ISO you just downloaded and then burn the CD.
Use rescue disk
• When your are done, insert the USB drive or CD in the computer you want to scan and restart the machine.
• You may have to enter the machines BIOS settings to successfully boot from the CD.
• not available
* Update Database 05.09.2016
* Once Downloaded, Create Bootable USB with Rufus, & Burn it.
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.