CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you
can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
• Supports all regions (A, B, C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
• Full 3D support in compressed discs
• Full 3D support in matroska files
• Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
• Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
• Support for DLNA
• Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
– improved: adjust reported unformatted blank disc sizes to expected actual capacity
– change: preselect the respective disc size in the size selection dropdown on target page according to inserted disc. As a side effect, discs/drives reporting too large capacity have no negative impact on size output.
– fix: Bert’s error information on completion page sometimes vanished after a few seconds
– fix: automatic disc requester did not show on burn retries (automatically wait for new disc)
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages, added Welsh
OS: Windows XP / Windows XP 64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.