CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you
can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
• Supports all regions (A, B, C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
• Full 3D support in compressed discs
• Full 3D support in matroska files
• Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
• Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
• Support for DLNA
• Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
– change: installer updated to work with Windows 10
– change: propagate errors correctly, when HDMV menu generation fails
– change: set default button in CloneBD disc menu, when copied disc has only one playlist
– change: improved support for AC-3 output
– change: improved meta information in .mkv files
– change: added DTS-HD information according to Matroska spec
– change: language tags changed to ISO639-2
– fix: processing on systems with incompatible graphics card cause crash
– fix: uncomplete or invalid disc structures could cause crashes. Added sanity check prior to processing such disc.
– fix: implemented minimum possible bitrates for resulting video to avoid overshoot.
– fix: handle of timeline slider for preview player sometimes wasn’t accessible.
– fix: some asserts in x264
– fix: audio distortion when encoding AAC
– fix: audio silence in some DTS streams
– fix: subtitles trimmed to video size
– fix: subtitles were displayed at a wrong time
– fix: preliminary supported for “forced” subtitles in .mp4/.mkv
– fix: VC-1 interlaced fields were displayed in wrong order
– fix: VC-1 trimmed bottom replaced by black box
– fix: AVC trimmed bottom replaced by black box
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages
OS: Windows XP / Windows XP 64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.