CloneBD Blu-ray Media Coverter lets you copy any unprotected Blu-ray to all known disc formats such as ISO or BD, and all kind of devices like smart phones and tablets! With just a few clicks you
can choose to make a partial copy of selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or you can do a straight 1:1 complete copy of your Blu-ray. CloneBD makes perfect 1:1 clones, but also compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5. CloneBD will also convert your Blu-ray discs to all popular file formats, such as .mp4, .mkv, .avi, and any devices like Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, or any other current device. CloneBD supports all regions (A, B, C). There is no need to install a third party driver, since internal UDF 2.50 parser is already included.
CloneBD supports multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration for fastest copy speed.
3D Blu-ray and H.265/HEVC is not supported yet, but will be available soon. Please note that commercial Blu-rays might also require AnyDVD HD.
• Select audio tracks/languages and subtitle languages
• Compresses BD-50 to a single BD-25, BD-9 or BD-5
• Convert Blu-ray content into common file formats (mp4, mkv, etc.)
• Supports all regions (A, B, C)
• Easy title selection with included Blu-ray preview player
• No driver needed, UDF 2.50 parser included
• Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration
• 3D support coming soon…
• H.265/HEVC support coming soon…
Upcoming changes and features:
• Full 3D support in compressed discs
• Full 3D support in matroska files
• Full subtitle support in matroska and MP4 files
• Support for DVD output (downscaled to SD naturally)
• Support for DLNA
• Improved support for all new codecs, like WebM, HEVC, AAC+, FLAC and lots more
– new: AVC [email protected] for Xbox One, PS4
– new: better ATOM layout in .mp4 (allows 3rd party tools to better change “ID3”-tags)
– new: modifyable YUV color table for subtitles in .mkv
– change: AC3 encoder using float (not int)
– change: memory usage reduced by 150 MB when using AVC encoder
– changed: AVC now encoded as “zero-latency” on chapter marks
– change: assert handling in libx264 which deadlocks drone processes
– change: AAC encoder uses better encoding settings
– change: color space of video (when set) is also set in AVC
– change: AC-3 encoder now sets core attributes correctly
– fix: more assertions in libx264
– fix: bitstream encoder used signed-shifting
– fix: high-frequency (VQ) decoding was broken in DTS, creating “noise”
– fix: various fixes for playback on PS4 (according to Sony Recommendation Gibberish)
– fix: playback issues with encoded AVC on Xbox One
– fix: playback issues with lossless AVC on Xbox One
– fix: .mp4 not seekable on PS4
– fix: .mp4 not showing chapters, title on PS4
– fix: .mp4 playback issues on PS4
– fix: .mp4 playback issues on Xbox One (reduced macroblock complexity)
– fix: avoid negative DTS/PTS delta when using 2-B frames
– fix: VC-1 interlaced decoding
– fix: AVC interlaced decoding (PAFF/MBAFF)
– fix: “jump to main title directly” option was broken after “keep original menu” option was added.
– workaround: omit clips with non-matching stream types when creating device/file output.
– minor fixes and improvements
– updated languages
OS: Windows XP / Windows XP 64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.