TeraCopy is a free utility designed to copy/move files faster and more secure. Can resume broken file transfers. TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the skipped files at the end of files transfer. TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checksum on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual. Copy or move files using left mouse button drag or ‘Copy’ and ‘Paste’ commands.
• Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
• Error recovery: In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
• Interactive file list: TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
• Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
– Delete/wipe files [youtu.be/MD7uVEofY0U].
– Create a new folder with selected items using Explorer context menu [youtu.be/qwGwf779D1Q].
– Select hash method for testing files.
– Verify against hash in clipboard [youtu.be/geLuL2PE2_I].
– Accept ‘license’ file from application folder (useful for portable version).
– Fixed panels auto close bug.
OS: All Windows Support
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.