Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 – provides the most comprehensive solution to easily deliver applications across all Microsoft platforms, including phone, desktop, tablet, server, and the cloud. With an included MSDN subscription, you get access to thousands of Microsoft products and additional services – so you have everything you need for designing, developing, and testing your applications on a variety of platforms. Ensure all roles involved in your project can continuously deliver value with agility, quality, and scale. Microsoft Visual Studio with MSDN enables you to choose between Team Foundation Server for a self-hosted collaboration environment, or Visual Studio Online to manage your software project in the cloud.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 contains many new and exciting features to support cross-platform mobile development, web and cloud development, IDE productivity enhancements, and more. It provides cutting-edge tools and technologies to create apps that take advantage of the latest platforms capabilities.
Visual Studio 2015 also targets earlier platforms such as Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 so you can create new apps or modernize existing apps that execute on earlier versions of Windows while leveraging the enhanced development tools, quality enablement, and team collaboration capabilities in Visual Studio 2013.
Software, services, support, and training – MSDN Platforms gives IT Operations staff and Java developers access to a wide range of resources that help your organization succeed without the incremental cost Visual Studio 2015. Access to past, present, and future software provides IT staff with everything they need to set up dev/test environments, and enables heterogeneous developers to build high quality apps for the Web, Cloud, and Windows. And subscribers can connect, collaborate and deliver on time with the help of Microsoft’s ALM solution.
Microsoft Visual Studio adds significant value including cross-platform development in C++, the new open-source .NET compiler platform, C++ 11 and C++ 14 support, Apache Cordova tooling, and ASP.NET 5.
Visual C++ for Cross-Platform Mobile Development
• You can use Visual Studio to share, reuse, build, deploy, and debug your cross-platform mobile code. Create projects from templates for Android Native Activity apps, or for shared code libraries that you can use on multiple platforms and in Xamarin native Android applications. Use platform-specific IntelliSense to explore APIs and generate correct code for Android or Windows targets. Configure your build for x86 or ARM native platforms. Deploy your code to attached Android devices or use Microsoft’s performant Android emulator for testing.
• Set breakpoints, watch variables, view the stack and step through code in the Visual Studio debugger. The LogCat viewer displays the message log from an Android device. Share all but the most platform-specific code across multiple app platforms, and build them all with a single solution in Visual Studio.
Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova
• Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova, formerly known as Multi-Device Hybrid Apps for Visual Studio, make it easy to build, debug, and test cross-platform apps that target Android, iOS, Windows, and Windows Phone from one simple Visual Studio project.
Visual Studio Emulator for Android
• You can use the Visual Studio Emulator for Android either in a cross-platform project in Visual Studio (Xamarin or C++), or in Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova. The emulator allows you to switch between different platform emulators without Hyper-V conflicts. It supports GPS/Location, accelerometer, screen rotation, zoom, SD card, and network access.
* not available
Title Release: Visual.Studio.2015.14.0.6005.20108.Update.3
Developer: Home Page
Visual Studio 2015 Professional 14.0.6005.20108 Update 3 (7 GB)
Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise 14.0.6005.20108 Update 3 (7 GB)
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.