Window Inspector – is an amazing application that can view the window class, text, properties and more, simply by moving your mouse cursor over a target window! Use Window Inspector’s built-in hotkeys to freeze the info, save to a file or lock on a window so you can see its properties changing in realtime. Browse through the parent/child or owner/child window hierarchies per-process and see all the windows associated with an application. Double-click any window in the tree-view to see its detailed properties, icons and more.
• We didn´t need to make any advanced configurations when installing Window Inspector. All we needed to do was follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete the process.
• Moving the cursor over a window was enough to display information about it. From the program itself, we could see a tree view of the windows on the desktop. We got more information about a window by expanding it, which displayed names in full. The program displayed all details on its main interface. We could choose to display everything or only the parent root.
• The program featured built-in hotkeys that we used to perform various functions. For example, we locked the program to a specific window whose properties we wanted to view in real time. We could also freeze the details displayed or save them to a file.
• We used the program to view the processes running on our system instead of resorting to the Task Manager. It also included features that were not available from the Task Manager.
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.