xplorer – is a dual-pane desktop file manager combining the simplicity of windows explorer with the speed and efficiency of traditional dual pane orthodox file managers, helping you be productive with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files. Unlike Windows explorer, xplorer² allows you to browse more than one folder at a time, using tabs and dual panes. Sorting out and copying files becomes a breeze. You can navigate your shell namespace quickly using favorites, clickable paths (breadcrumbs), easy access to root folders, a tree and a bookmark pane (drop box) etc. You can even save and restore folder groups whenever your workflow deems necessary. xplorer² browsing model scales up well to large folders with thousands of files. It reads fast, offers visual filters and a variety of selection mechanisms that allow you to manage your files effectively.
• Full shell namespace browser
• Dual panes and folder tabs
• Preview documents, images, music etc.
• Desktop search using all file attributes
• Folder sizes and disk space visualization
• Synchronize folder contents
• Search for duplicate files to free space
• Advanced copy and delete operations
• Filename color coding
• Execute custom commands (even DOS)
• Fully customizable
• Everyday efficiency and control
• Manage large folders with ease
• Lightweight system resource use
• Native 32/64 bit and Unicode versions
* not available
1. [Disable AD-BLOCK]** If Enabled.
2. On Download Page, Click on "Free Download" Box & Click "Create download link" & Download it.